PDA

View Full Version : We Want Your "Go To" Recipes

SuperD
03-26-2009, 10:59 PM
There has to be a few more food addicts out there. Let's build up a heck of a list of premium recipes. Show us what you got!

SuperD
04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
So I take it your wives do all the cooking or you go out to eat. laugh hyst fencing

Kokaholic
04-02-2009, 08:08 PM
AS I type this inI have a Pork butt roast going on my louisiana Smokr grill with Apple pelletts going in it. Next to it I have a sheet of cookies bakingthat will be desert. I am having fresh asparugus with it. MMMMMMMMMMM Smells wonderful!thumbsup

SuperD
04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Hope you have pictures to prove it! tongue2

Kokaholic
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh Dude. It was wonderful! I will be doing some ribs over easter and will do a photo show to put on here.

3RivrFishr
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I cook....a lot. Its what I do when I'm not working, fishing or bartending.

I tend to obsess over one particular preperation method or food then move on after I feel I have accomplished a suitable level of proficiencey at it.
The past few months I have been working on finding the best southern fried chicken recipe. For a couple years I've been working on authentic barbeque. Before that I was on a hashbrown quest. One of my favorites is wood-fire grilled salmon. Yeah, I'm not overweight by accident! I'll share some recipes when I have time and if I ever get em written down. I do have a dry rub recipe written down that is killer on everything.

SuperD
06-07-2009, 10:39 AM
3RF, welcome. We'll be looking forward to your contributions. And pics a must. Thanks.