1/3 cup melted butter

Filling:
2 – 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
½ cup whipping cream
¼ cup Amaretto
½ tsp almond extract

In a small sauce pan, combine sugar and water and bring to boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in almonds and 1 tsp Amaretto. With slotted spoon, remove almonds to wax paper, separate with fork and allow to cool to a glaze.

Heat oven to 350 F. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; press in bottom of 9” springform pan and 1 ½” up the sides. Set crust aside.

In large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg. Add sour cream, whipping cream, ¼ cup Amaretto and almond extract; blend well. Pour into crust and bake at 350 F. for 65 to 75 minutes or until center is set. Arrange prepared almonds over the top of the cheesecake for the last 15 minutes of baking. After the cheesecake has been allowed to cool for several hours, prepare drizzle and decorate with small corner cut out of a sandwich baggie. Refrigerate and serve.

Bduck
03-26-2009, 03:20 PM
This looks good. I like to try it. Do you need an apron?

SuperD
03-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Do you need an apron?

Naw, I just wipe my hands on my pants. I just gotta make sure I didn't go fishing just before making it. laugh hystlaugh hyst

redmanjr1
03-26-2009, 10:46 PM
SuperD, you need to try out for an Iron Chef spot or Hells Kitchen. Another great looking dish!!

Bob