PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Intro

Koke Head
03-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Hey,

Found you guys after a referral from Full_Monte.

We used to fish for Kokanee when I was a kid back in Northern Idaho (we called them Blueback). Let me think ... LBJ was the VP back then I believe. Anyhow, we used to slay them on Lake Coeur d'Alene and Lake Pend Oreille back then. I was back there two years ago and boy things have changed - almost no Kokes left. Nowadays, I get my kokes out of New Melones.

MG

SilverBullets
03-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Welcome aboard Koke Head! Looking forward to your posts and reports.thumbsup

Bduck
03-25-2009, 03:02 AM
Welcome aboard Kok Head! Looking forward to your posts and reports.thumbsup Welcome Koke Head, looking fwd to your posts. thumbsup
Hey Silver Bullets, how do you spell Koke Head? laugh hyst

HiTechKoke
03-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Welcome aboard Koke Head - Melones is on the edge of turning on from what I have read and heard with some accidental Kokes being caught.

Fallriverguy
03-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome to KFF Koke Head.

Kokehead
03-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Great namethumbsup Welcome to the forum. The Cali board is full of great guys.

wahoohunter
03-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Welcome Koke Head-this is a great place to hang your hat. Looking forward to hearing about New Melones

Bduck
03-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Welcome aboard Koke Head! Looking forward to your posts and reports.thumbsup Sorry man. No offense intended. I like bloopers.

SilverBullets
03-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry man. No offense intended. I like bloopers.

laugh hyst no offense taken laugh hyst

Koke Head
03-25-2009, 04:18 PM
A great reception from everyone here - thanks. Seems like a good bunch of people.

I didn't get up to New Melones last year - there was just too much going on with the house addition and landscaping. The previous year the wind was howling on most trips so fishing was challenging. I hope to get started earlier in the season this year and get in several trips. The commute from Morgan Hill is a bit long for one day trips, though. We'll see ...

KokeHead - I didn't notice your alias before I took mine, hope you're OK with it. Since nobody really knows me yet a change would be easy.

MG

Kokehead
03-25-2009, 05:02 PM
KokeHead - I didn't notice your alias before I took mine, hope you're OK with it. Since nobody really knows me yet a change would be easy.

MG

Thats cool, there are a couple of kokeheads here, but I'm the original laugh hyst

BlackTalon
03-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Welcome aboard, however you spell it.

Evan

Petty4life
03-25-2009, 05:32 PM
A great reception from everyone here - thanks. Seems like a good bunch of people.

I didn't get up to New Melones last year - there was just too much going on with the house addition and landscaping. The previous year the wind was howling on most trips so fishing was challenging. I hope to get started earlier in the season this year and get in several trips. The commute from Morgan Hill is a bit long for one day trips, though. We'll see ...

MG

Welcome koke head. If you want to cange your name let me know and ill take care of it for you.

Full_Monte
03-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the site! You told them you know me and they still let you in?
Somebody must be asleep down in the Quality Control Dept. Petty---pay more attention next time!

These guys have been putting up with me and my infernal questions for quite some time now. They're a great bunch and I've learned a lot.

Petty4life
03-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the site! You told them you know me and they still let you in?
Somebody must be asleep down in the Quality Control Dept. Petty---pay more attention next time!

These guys have been putting up with me and my infernal questions for quite some time now. They're a great bunch and I've learned a lot.

He paid me, and gave me some dirt on you FMlaugh hyst

Koke Head
03-25-2009, 10:13 PM
That's right Full_of_it_Monte, I figure if they put up with the likes of you, they might tol'rate me, too.

MG

redmanjr1
03-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Welcome Koke Head. You have indeed stumbled into a great site with a great bunch of people. Looking forward to your posts and reports.

Bob

Kokonuts
03-26-2009, 01:50 AM
Welcome aboard, Let me know if you make up this way !!
Theres a great bunch of Kokanee Addicts on this site!
Kokonuts thumbsup