PDA

View Full Version : new guy

crjahn
03-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Hi new to the fourm but not new to kokanee fishing, yea I've got the sickness real bad had it for a long time too. I joined this fourm and found this site planning a trip to the gorge. I'm a slow typer, bad speller and a novice on the computor must be the sickness. First time to post anything hope it works felt guilty asking for free sticky's without saying much, so thank you all for a great fourm site. I feel like I know some of you already,as I've stumbled on to your post on other fourms, mainly the guys from Oregon. Had a chance to fish with the late Phil Johnson once [dieheart kokanee fisherman?] I passed and said yea yea right, must be the sickness! Still have a couple of his rods though and when I get through with this I'm going to sign up for Oregon Kokanee Power. I'm going to try real hard to give back what Kokanee fishing has blessed me with.

Petty4life
03-21-2009, 05:17 PM
welcome to the kokanee forum. take off you shoes and stay awhilethumbsup

Bduck
03-21-2009, 05:22 PM
thumbsup Welcome crjahn thumbsup

wahoohunter
03-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Welcome crjahn. Good folks at Kokanee Power.
Enjoy your time on the water and here, also.

SilverBullets
03-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome aboard crjahn! Looking forward to reading your posts and reports..thumbsup

halojm
05-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Another big welcome. More the marrier. I hope to see this forum double this year. More people more info.