PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oregon

ImHooked
03-17-2009, 12:05 AM
I've been fishing for Kokanee for many years in Central Oregon. I have always been looking for people to talk to about Kokanee fishing. A friend told me about this site so I had to take a look and I was impressed. I have read a good number of the posts and have come away with good tips and information. I am new to this forum stuff so it may take me awhile to get up to speed but you will be hearing more from me.thumbsup

Dave

Kokonuts
03-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the forum! There are several people here from Central Or. Looking forward to hearing from you! Whats you favorite Or. lake?
Kokonuts

MackPrince
03-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Welcome IH!

HiTechKoke
03-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Hey IMhooked - Glad to see you here as we are gathering a good number of great Oregon folks here.

SilverBullets
03-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Welcome ImHooked! Looking forward to your posts and reports.thumbsup

Kokanee Slow
03-17-2009, 09:43 AM
I am Steve Penney, in La Pine Oregon, and I am a lifelong fisherman, and hunter. We've been here three years and purchased a small fishing boat last fall. Picked up a few kokanee in Wickiup last fall and that combined with finding this forum, it feels like I'm hooked already.

I've found a used DR, am looking to get a new Minn Kota Trolling motor and have collected countless lures, line, reels, scents, and of course a new tackle box to hold everything. I'm dying to get started catching kokes this spring.

I have enjoyed a great deal of the shared techniques and fishing experiences posted here. Silver Bullets has been one of my primary advisors so far (Thx SB).thumbsup

Bduck
03-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Welcome ImHooked thumbsup

Kokonuts
03-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I am Steve Penney, in La Pine Oregon, and I am a lifelong fisherman, and hunter. We've been here three years and purchased a small fishing boat last fall. Picked up a few kokanee in Wickiup last fall and that combined with finding this forum, it feels like I'm hooked already.

I've found a used DR, am looking to get a new Minn Kota Trolling motor and have collected countless lures, line, reels, scents, and of course a new tackle box to hold everything. I'm dying to get started catching kokes this spring.

I have enjoyed a great deal of the shared techniques and fishing experiences posted here. Silver Bullets has been one of my primary advisors so far (Thx SB).thumbsup

thumbsup...Welcome Steve! Sounds like you are goinbg to be ready for the season!

Gotta warn you that 1 tackle box wont be enough!! I started last year & I am well on the way to filling the second one!!...Gotta love this "stuff"....Kokonuts

Fallriverguy
03-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Welcome Dave and Steve. It is nice to have another group of Central Oregon fisherman on board.

wahoohunter
03-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi Oregon guys and welcome!

SilverBullets
03-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Welcome Kokanee Slow... will be keeping an eye out for your reports on the Oregon Forum.thumbsup

SS7
03-29-2009, 05:22 PM
welcome ... glad to see another C. Oregon fisher here. They are right I started with one box and now am on my way out to purchase my third, and that doesnt include my scent tool box.

Bob