PDA

View Full Version : Your KFF Name?

SilverBullets
03-13-2009, 04:09 PM
I've seen this asked on other forums, and got to thinking about some of the names here. What does your Kokanee Fishing Forum name mean? How did you decide on it? Does it represent something that could help other's learn more about you?
I'll start this one off...
I use the name Silver Bullets on a few other fishing related forums. It's another name for kokanee, and has to do with what they act like when you have a hook up. I decided on this particular name because I primarily target them.

Bduck
03-13-2009, 06:28 PM
I had one guy to rub my head like it was for luck and with the short hair he said its as smooth as a baby duck. Well, since then I've adapted Bduck and kind of relate it to Bad-Ass Duck. My plate on my truck is Bduck. I've been known as Bduck for 10 years now. Heres a pic of the front of my truck.

MackPrince
03-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Mine stems from growing up fishing and learning from some great mack and silver fishermen. One in particular was John Tracey, a.k.a. the Mack King due to his skill at landing big fish. Over the years he showed me the ropes and after earning my way into the "Liars Club" I was dubbed the "Mack Prince".

zfk55
03-13-2009, 08:42 PM
I've specialized in Swiss Rifles for a very long time, more than 35 years. The rarest of the Swiss Rifles is the zfk55 Sniper. With only 4,000 of them ever made, and a very few in the US, I happen to own one.
We spend a lot of the winter time in the reloading room.
And my son, Latigo is a huge fan. Here with his Officer's Issue K31.
And a closer shot.
He earned this rifle, and the weapons room is now his.
The Kokanee, however, are mine!!
Pierre

DLM
03-13-2009, 10:43 PM
I put a lot of thought and imagination into mine, I use my initials.

wahoohunter
03-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Mine comes from spending a lot of time in Baja, looking for,,,,,,,,,,,,,wahoo

Petty4life
03-14-2009, 01:56 AM
i use the same name on every forum im on and have for years. I'm a huge Nascar and Richard Petty fan and will be for life and thats how i got my nametooexcited

zfk55
03-14-2009, 08:45 AM
?? And all this time I thought you were a Tom Petty fan. laugh hyst
Me too.

P

Dropshot
03-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Mine comes from the dropshot hook. I have a much higher fishinboat ratio since I switched from octopus to dropshot hooks.

SteelieNut
03-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Mines pretty obvious, SteelieNut. I use the same name on other forums as well. I'm sure glad steelhead and kokanee fishing are different seasons!

SuperD
03-18-2009, 06:10 PM
My name is Dave and a few friends call me Super Dave after the comedian stunt man Super Dave Osborne.

Kokehead
03-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Mine is pretty obvious I ripped off the term used for cocaine addicts and changed the spelling. The name says it all.... Hi my name's Kelly. And I'm addicted to koke.

Full_Monte
03-18-2009, 07:27 PM
i use the same name on every forum im on and have for years. I'm a huge Nascar and Richard Petty fan and will be for life and thats how i got my nametooexcited

And here I thought it was because you thought you were a dyed-in-the-wool cheapskate!

Full_Monte
03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
I use Full_Monte because Monte is my name and someone started calling me that after the "movie" came out. As long as I"m full of Kokanee this year, I'll be happy. I use the same name on a few other forums too.

Kokanee Killer
03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
nuff said lol lol i also use this name too on steelhead forums in honor of my fav fishworthy12

Fallriverguy
03-19-2009, 11:42 AM
I live in a small housing track that has Fall River running through it. I am also a guy, hence Fallriverguy.

Im4kokanee
03-19-2009, 12:53 PM
My wife won the trip on BFT to go with Rob on the Kokanee weekend trip this year. So I was on BFT with Im4Trout because we fish for trout 90% of the time. Now I have never caught Kokanee but we're waiting for soft water to take the raft out and try some dipsy diver fishing at Causey.

Anyway I just transfered from Im4Trout to Im4Kokanee

JusTrollin
03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Do I need to Xplain it.The only thing I bait fish for is sturgeon & thats only be cause they dont hit lures.Plus my first name starts with J & my last name starts with T & everyone calls me JT.Thats why there is a capitol J & T.

JT

Bearclaw
03-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Many of my hunting buddies and I have given each other radio handles throught the years. I was given "Bearclaw" because I used to shoot "Bearclaw" slugs almost exclusively. Besides, I love donuts.. jk..

Kokaholic
03-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Well.......................... Mine is not becasue of a cocaine habit thats for sure. It becasue I love to catch these great fish! worthy12

Petty4life
03-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Well.......................... Mine is not becasue of a cocaine habit thats for sure. It becasue I love to catch these great fish! worthy12

I never know what to call you... you have a differnt name on every forum.laugh hyst

Kokaholic
03-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Keeps it interesting laugh hyst

Kokehead83
03-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Mine is because i am a Kokanee addict use to be the other coke addict but been off that stuff for over 7 years now and 83 because that's my birth year. Simple but hey it works i'm south bay fisher on a few other forums but that had to change because i no longer live in the south bay.

Ben

crjahn
03-24-2009, 12:04 AM
One I can remember !! fish on

redmanjr1
03-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Mine is "redman" because that is my last name. "jr" because my dad is "sr" and 1 because in a lot of other forums and other places redmanjr is already taken so I add the 1. I've been doing that a lot of years now and just stayed with it to make it easy.
Bob