PDA

View Full Version : downrigger stacker ?

jekern1015
03-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Well it looks like I won't be adding more booms to my boat this year. I have a few questions concerning stackers. Has anyone used the shuttle hawk from Shasta tackle. Does this work better than the stacker releases ( pros and cons). I also have a question concerning the z-wing, are they worth the money ( pros and cons). Would I be better off using the old tried and true 10# lead ball.

Kokaholic
03-09-2009, 01:55 PM
If you will go back through the posts on this board you will find a post on this topic with many many folks putting their experiences with Shuttle hawks in that past. I for one really like the shuttle hawk and have used it a great deal. Good luck in reading through these comments and hopefully you will get your questions answered

Kokonuts
03-09-2009, 02:26 PM
I just bought 2 from Seps, they come with his small release and cost was about $15.00 each. I will try them as soon as it stops snowing here in Portland!!! thumbsup

MackPrince
03-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Stops snowing, that's funny. In fact it's snowing out my window right now.laugh hyst
Wish I could help you with the shuttle hawk but I still go old school. They look like a good concept though.