PDA

View Full Version : member albums help!!

Kokanee Killer
03-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Help i am pretty much computer illeterate,when it comes to technical things..how do you get photos from photo bucket onto albums?? i can pull them to a post reply etc ,,but my photo album i cannot thanx normviolin

SuperD
03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I believe the easiest way to get them into the albums is to "upload" them from your hard drive. This might require you saving some of the photobucket photos to your computer temporarily until you have them loaded into your album.

Petty4life
03-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I believe the easiest way to get them into the albums is to "upload" them from your hard drive. This might require you saving some of the photobucket photos to your computer temporarily until you have them loaded into your album.

thats the way id do it.

Kokanee Killer
03-09-2009, 08:51 PM
thanks for the tip,i will have my 9yr old son show dad how this is done lol thumbsup

Full_Monte
03-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Sometimes, your camera will take a photo that is too large (in file size) to be uploaded to a website. You have to resize it to 480x640 pixels before uploading. That takes some software like Adobe Photoshop or Elements.
A way to make it simple is to set your camera to this size image before taking the picture. That's if you know you are going to upload it in advance. If you are looking to hang a 16 x 20 photo on the wall, you will want to set your camera to a much larger image size. If you are not sure if you are going to upload it, you can take the photo as a large image and then take it again as a small one for posting on the web.