PDA

View Full Version : Spring ????

SeaDog
03-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi Guys!

Well it's still cold here in Connecticut and we've got over 12" of ice on all waters up here in the NW corner.

I've had enough!!!
Ready for warmer WX and open water!!
Anyone want to join my vigilante party and go down to Pa. to SHOOT that rodent that saw his shadow Feb. 2laugh hyst

Anyway the ice fishing is still good for gills, crappies, piks, pike, perch, and bass. All trout waters closed Feb. 28th.

Have made a number of new wedding ring trolls, in different color, 1 and 2 hook versions, and itching to get them wet.

Oh! Ct. DEP has re-seeded 2 previous Koke waters -> So hopefully we will now have 3 waters to fish then just 1.

Will make new posts when we get open water and into spring Kokes!!thumbsup

Best regards,
SeaDog

Kokanee Killer
03-06-2009, 08:22 AM
yeah my buddy called the other day and said still 12 inches plus in the nutmeg state we missed the storm last week but you guys didnt tongue2 looks like a late ice out

Bduck
03-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi Guys!

Well it's still cold here in Connecticut and we've got over 12" of ice on all waters up here in the NW corner.

I've had enough!!!
Ready for warmer WX and open water!!
Anyone want to join my vigilante party and go down to Pa. to SHOOT that rodent that saw his shadow Feb. 2laugh hyst

Anyway the ice fishing is still good for gills, crappies, piks, pike, perch, and bass. All trout waters closed Feb. 28th.

Have made a number of new wedding ring trolls, in different color, 1 and 2 hook versions, and itching to get them wet.

Oh! Ct. DEP has re-seeded 2 previous Koke waters -> So hopefully we will now have 3 waters to fish then just 1.

Will make new posts when we get open water and into spring Kokes!!thumbsup

Best regards,
SeaDog Seadog, Here in the west we are going for the meltdown. Our lakes are still capped. I had 2-3ft of snow in my yard over the winter. We had a nice 2wk period with temps as high as the 50's. But its cooling again. It won't be getting as cold as Jan-Feb was. Should start seeing soft water by end of the month. As far as that rodent you want shoot, well we have our own out here prairie dogs. All you need is a good varment gun. Its fun. laugh hyst
Roger (Bduck)

SeaDog
03-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Hi Bduck!

Guess I should have been more clear about shooting that Rodent in Pa. that does or doesn't see his shadow on Feb. 2 and predicts that an early Spring comes or Winter lasts another 6 weeks.

The vigilante party is really more of an execution firing squad!
Again I hear they taste just like chicken!! tongue2 laugh hyst

Prarie Dogs :rolleyes: -> Much too earthy tasting! tooexcited

Best regards,
SeaDog

Kokanee Killer
03-10-2009, 10:51 AM
sea dog i would be careful lol lol these rodents are treated like royality here not like the rodent they are back homelaugh hyst