PDA

View Full Version : Ice Ice everywhere

Propnut69
03-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Decided to take a lil drive out the lake yesterday ,just to see how much ice is left. Drove down to lost dog,and talked to some ice fishermen. They told me that they were drilling hole in ice about 9-12 inches thick. Then it was on down the road to buckboard.
The ice is slowly beginning to move away from the ramp,but it only open maybe 50-60 ft from the ramp.. There is open water between the upper end of big bend,and the south side of south buckboard. Lots of people fishing here throwing lures. Squaw hollow is completely iced in still. Ice as far as the eye can see ,both looking up and down the lake. Then my last stop was Anvil draw. Again ice everywhere you looked .It looked froze all the way down to just above the pipeline. If we get some warm temps and the wind ,it will really help to take the ice off. Hopefully by the end of the month,I will be able to splash my boat.

Kokehead
03-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Lets all do the no ice dancethumbsupthumbsup Come on open water!!!

Kokaholic
03-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Amen to that. Nice to see those pics Tim. Thanks for the update. We will be up soon to get after them. Remeber these words Tim, Tim, Got my Fish cleaned yet? laugh hystthumbsup

Propnut69
03-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Amen to that. Nice to see those pics Tim. Thanks for the update. We will be up soon to get after them. Remeber these words Tim, Tim, Got my Fish cleaned yet? laugh hystthumbsup

Ohhhhhhhhhh Mark my friend you are a funny,funny man.laugh hyst It's going to be more like this. Mark says to Gary,,,,,,,,,,Gary why did we make such a stupid bet with Jason and Tim???? Look at all these fish we have to clean.thumbsup

Kokaholic
03-02-2009, 07:08 PM
laugh hystlaugh hystlaugh hyst

Big Al
03-16-2009, 08:02 PM
I was at buckBoard this weekend and you can launch you boat.tooexcitedtooexcited