PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports

Bearclaw
02-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Ok, it's obvious we all like to fish, that's probably the one common thread that ties us all together. What other sports / activities do you like to participate in & why? Me? I like to hunt, ski, snowmobile and ride my wheeler. Only trouble so far is that work keep sgetting in the wayfencing

SilverBullets
02-26-2009, 07:54 PM
I"m slowing it down a bit now days. I used to downhill ski and have been to 25 different areas across the N.W. and Rockies. I've backpacked hundreds of miles in the Cascade's, and made assents on the summit of Mt. Rainier, Mt. Adams., and few lesser known peaks in Washington State. Now I climb out of bed to go fishing and 4 wheeling!thumbsup

Petty4life
02-26-2009, 08:34 PM
I sit on my computer chair surfing the fishing forumslaugh hyst

Bduck
02-26-2009, 09:34 PM
NFL-49ers, SF Giants, Got into soccer with my 2 sons coaching. But those times are in the past. Hunting but that's slowing me down now. Just had my left knee scoped today at noon. Fishing has me hooked. laugh hyst

Kokaholic
02-26-2009, 09:38 PM
I love to fish,Hunt,Golf, Ride wheelers, snowmobiles. I used to team rope alot but gave that up a few years back when my daughter got more active barrel racing. Still ride occasionally. LIke to hike, Mountain bike in moab also. Pretty much anything outdoors i enjoy

I enjoy traveling, cruise ships ROCK!

Petty4life
02-26-2009, 09:38 PM
i follow football alittle, Nebraska, Utah Utes and anyone that is beating BYUlaugh hyst I like the Utah Jazz and like to watch my 10yr old son play jr jazz basketball just waiting tll my 1yr old to be old enough to play. oh i also like to root for any team that is beating the pit steelers just to bust kokaholics chopsthumbsuplaugh hyst

Kokehead
02-27-2009, 04:59 PM
I used to play football back in the day for the rino raiders, but now I just watch the broncos and the utes. Like kokaholic said anything in the outdoors.

Kokanee Killer
02-28-2009, 05:00 PM
i love to steelhead and salmon fish,also been a hack guitar player for years,i follow the NFL go cowboys and watch my 9yr old son victor shoot 22 indoor winter league he has a 85 avg pretty impressive.