PDA

View Full Version : Gatherings

MackPrince
02-12-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't want to bog down the roll call section with us planning our fiestas so I thought we could start a thread dedicated to the possibility of getting together at a lake.

Kokonuts has been in contact with Petty who is planning to make the travel up here to the Evergreen state in July. I'll start on the summer family picnic this Spring, but it looks like we will be aiming for sometime during the last week of July. My family has some vacation plans that same week so I need to check on those dates. Let's plan on gathering for this at Merwin. I'll update the post later with lodging info.

As far as a Spring get together I think it would be great to get together. Let's see what the weather and next month or so bring and go from there after the season starts up. My Spring activities all depend on when baby two is born.

Petty4life
02-12-2009, 07:52 PM
the weekend of the 25 of july looks good to me. Hopfully I'll beable to put some money aside to make the journy to the great northwestthumbsup

Kokanee Kid
03-05-2009, 11:06 AM
If its the last week of July, I am most likely will not be able to attendcrymeariver

Kokonuts
03-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Do we have to wait until July? How about something in the first part of May? And then another in late July!! Also where to have it ? Merwin, or ??????? Just asking for Ideas or comments! Lets Get IT DID!.....,laugh hyst.....thumbsup

Bduck
03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't know if I could make it. I have some local things happening. I would love to give up something here to come up there.

MackPrince
03-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Let's see how all the schedules work out. I'd like to keep the July option because it's prime fishing time and might work out well with people's work schedules. Other than that any gathering is always a bonus.:cool:

IssaquahBob
03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Matt, if there is a gathering in July, are there any qualifications to attend? I mean is this just for the various forum moderators and other site administrators; the people who take care of running the site? Bob

Petty4life
03-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Matt, if there is a gathering in July, are there any qualifications to attend? I mean is this just for the various forum moderators and other site administrators; the people who take care of running the site? Bob

would be for anysite member that wants to attendthumbsup

MackPrince
03-28-2009, 11:56 PM
That's right. When it happens it will be an open invite for all the members, their friends and families to gather at the lake, fish and socialize. We'll start planning in the next few months.

IssaquahBob
03-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks guys!!! I'll stay posted and hopefully, by the time of the gathering, I'll have learned enough to have caught a koke or two.