PDA

View Full Version : new look AD's

Petty4life
01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
check it out on the right side of the page. Kokaneemart as a KFF Advertising sponcor, Welcome aboard Ric.

Kokaholic
01-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Right On ! For you guys that are not aware of Kokaneemart.com and what Ric has to offer, go check them out. you will be glad you did. Ric is a great guy and has lots to offer.

Kokaneemart
01-22-2009, 05:44 PM
KFF folks,

I'm glad to be a part of your forum and I appreciate the warm welcome. When you get the chance, please check out my kokanee website. I try to carry a full line of kokanee gear from the best manufacturers in the market.

My goal is to provide great service, the newest and most unique products and all at a good price. I'm a kokanee fisherman like you so I enjoy seeing what is new and selling those products that we think will have the greatest impact on our sport.
I will often test market these new products before they are out for general public release. I have a great group of producers and enjoy working with them to bring you the latest trends in kokanee fishing.

I look forward to serving you! thumbsup

Petty4life
01-22-2009, 05:50 PM
anyone that has never delt with kokaneemart before they are top notch and also offer kokaneemart exclusives that you cant get anywhere else. I had the chance to meet Ric last summer and he is a great guy. looking forward to his involvment on our sitethumbsup

KokeDealer
01-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Great to see you and your sponsorship on here Ric!thumbsup

-Jeremy

SilverBullets
01-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Made an order up with Kokaneemart last year, and the service was exceptional. He is a pleasure to deal with, and even helped out with a fishfinder problem I was having at the time...been working great since. Thanks Ric!thumbsup

Kokanee Killer
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
awesome i will have to check it out koke gear is a rare commodity here on the east coast.

AFDan52
01-23-2009, 12:01 AM
it's good to see Kokaneemart on board .

Digi-Troller
01-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Ric is a great addition to the kokanee forums, and his store a great place to get all of our kokanee goodies. Welcome, Ric!

Fallriverguy
01-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Kokaneemart is a great place to get gear. Good to see you here.

GVF
01-23-2009, 06:10 PM
I have had the pleasure to know and fish with Ric and I cant say enough good things about him(and this isnt because he helps me sell my lures.)