PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy!

twisted lines
01-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Searching for Kokanee tackle today, and here I am laugh hyst Found some new Idea's, and look forward to seeing more! I fish Southern Oregon and the Oregon Coast when I can, and crack my fishing partner's up trying new thing's, 5 minutes go by, fish on the screen time to change tooexcited end of the day the pile is usually deep but I can't get enough. I enjoy making my own gear, and finding component's that aren't available in my area and there is a lot of that. I have already seen some new Hoochies I need will be looking into those, Enjoy this site & hope not to be a nuisance.

AFDan52
01-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Welcome aboard Twisted lines, glad to have you .

Petty4life
01-17-2009, 08:00 PM
welcome twisted lines. looking forward to your posts and reportsthumbsup

nuisance? Where all here for one thing fishing for kokanee. as most will tell you im pretty easy going.laugh hyst

SilverBullets
01-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey Chris, good to see you here. Wishing you a fast recovery, you need that elbow ready for fishing season! Hope you enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly and we have had some good discussions. Looking forward to your reports and posts. How's that customization your making for the front of the hoochie coming along?

twisted lines
01-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Hey Chris, good to see you here. Wishing you a fast recovery, you need that elbow ready for fishing season! Hope you enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly and we have had some good discussions. Looking forward to your reports and posts. How's that customization your making for the front of the hoochie coming along?

Thank you all; SB The ligaments are connected to the elbow again and I sleep when the pills kick in. Hope it's ready when the Ice melts so I can do some testing on the lure things, made several different variations to test with the few you have seen, and more ideas looking at various sites here worthy12

GVF
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the boards