PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

Fallriverguy
01-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi everyone.

Silver Bullets informed me of this form. It sure looks like a nice place to hang out. I look forward to spending some time here.

Brian

AFDan52
01-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Welcome FallRiverGuy, you won't be sorry for joining in here. We have a lot fun and there are some very knowledgeable Koke fisherman here, you'll learn a few things. Once again Welcome aboard.thumbsup

Petty4life
01-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone.

Silver Bullets informed me of this form. It sure looks like a nice place to hang out. I look forward to spending some time here.

Brian

Welcome aboard FRG

SilverBullets
01-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Good to see you here FRG! I think of Brian as being my kokanee mentor, over the years I have read many of his posts on another site were on, and have learned a wealth of knowledge from him. I got to meet Fall River Guy in person at a kokanee seminar we attended last year, and he is great guy to know... Welcome aboard Brian!thumbsup

Kokaholic
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Always looking for another Kokanee fisherman to help share his wisdom and experiences. Welcome aboard FRG.

HiTechKoke
01-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Welcome aboard FallRiverGuy - It will be good to get even more Oregon reports and techniques.

One More Pass
01-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Just found this by accident!Looks pretty good.
I was looking for info on Flaming Gorge,I will be heading back there in July.Hoping the fishing will be good.
I am a member of Kokanee Power in California and Oregon.I hail from Northern California.I love to fish Kokanee.Hope to share some of my info here and find some new stuff also.

Digi-Troller
01-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Welcome aboard guys! Its good to get some more koke heads on the site. If you are planning a trip to the Gorge, keep an eye on the board for recent reports before your trip. Any and all questions can be answered on the Flaming Gorge section, or through PM. There are many here, myself included, that would be happy to give you any answers that can make your trip to Flaming Gorge a success.

Again, welcome!

GVF
01-14-2009, 10:01 AM
welcome Fallriverguy and onemorepass lots of good people and info here

twisted lines
01-17-2009, 07:23 PM
I will also welcome your posts and knowlege as another Kokanee fisher from Oregon.

Petty4life
01-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I will also welcome your posts and knowlege as another Kokanee fisher from Oregon.

good to have you here to twisted linesthumbsup