PDA

View Full Version : Washington kokanee persuit

wadoc
01-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Been a off and on fisherman all my memerable life. I have salt in my veins and fresh h2o on my brains and as a washington guy im half rusted, now that the kids are gone and im semi retired im fishing again and kokes are the subject of my attention. I fished american lake, alder lake, pattison lake,st clair and a few other smaller lakes and have found kokes in all theese but not too much in size yet. My biggest is @18 in and 3 lbs this past yr,trolling a frog lookin flat fish w/ lil worm in back my best weapon. this yr im a gonna try new deep methods and tricky shallow ones too. i will share info for info back , i work at cabelas and have sooooooo many lures and attractants to try and so little time. :rolleyes:lets get our washington koke habbit info workin.doc

MackPrince
01-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Welcome wadoc! I look forward to your future reports and forums.

SilverBullets
01-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your reports and posts. thumbsup

Kokanee Kid
01-19-2009, 11:16 AM
An 18" koke is a bigun for the wet side, i'd say an average fish over here is about 12". If you are lookin for bigger than 18" you had better head to Roosevelt. Best of luck.

MackPrince
01-19-2009, 09:19 PM
If you come on down to the Merwin, Yale, Swift resivoirs let Kokonuts or me know. We'll try to help your success rate. If nothing else we'll share a beverage and lies.

Depending on season and location we were getting 12-16" kokes most days.

Kokonuts
01-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Welocme WaDoc....This is a great site & you will talk with a lot of great ??? Kokoanee Fisherman!