PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all

Propnut69
12-22-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm headed to sunny Florida tomorrow for the holidays'.I just wanted to take a sec and wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you find peace this holiday season,and may the coming new year be your best one yet. Later my friends.thumbsup

P.S. I'm wondering if they have kokanne in Florida,,ha ha,,,.,,,

Petty4life
12-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Merry Christmas to you to Tim and to everyone here at KFF. I hope the next year will be a banner year for the site and to make many more friends here

AFDan52
12-22-2008, 03:26 PM
I would like to wish everyone here at KFF a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I also hope that this comming year will be one of the best fishing years ever for all of us. Please be Safe and I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of you soon.

Kokaholic
12-22-2008, 04:02 PM
What everyone else said above from Me! and KelKokeKillerthumbsup

oldguysrule
12-22-2008, 05:02 PM
merry christmas to all and hope to meet more of you this year.thumbsup

SilverBullets
12-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Have a great holiday season, and a Merry Christmas! Looking forward to every one's fishing reports next year.
Now it's time to shovel snow again, and open up a pack of... you guessed it...SMOKED KOKANEE!!!thumbsup

Digi-Troller
12-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Enjoy Florida Tim! You lucky dog! Merry Christmas everyone!

HiTechKoke
12-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Have a great holiday season, and a Merry Christmas! Looking forward to every one's fishing reports next year.
Now it's time to shovel snow again, and open up a pack of... you guessed it...SMOKED KOKANEE!!!thumbsup

Merry Christmas to you all as well. Speaking of smoked Kokanee it will be around our table as the appetizer as well as supplying the parents with a stash. I took care of the last of my Gorge Kokanee in the smoker last week.

MackPrince
12-24-2008, 03:35 AM
Merry Chrismahanuhkwanza everyone!

As for our family we are down to 6 kokes in the freezer are looking forward to another great year and rounding up some more Washington KFF members.

Be safe, and see you at the lake!