PDA

View Full Version : Great Time at the Pig

AFDan52
06-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Fished porcupine today with Petty4life, Kokehead, and Wiperhunter2 at the KKF gathering. It was a good day on the water all tho the fish were not really in a cooperative mood for me and Wh2, Petty and Kokehead did well .
I want to Thank Petty and Kokehead for a Great lunch today, Jason Thanks for sharing some of your FG Kokes they were really good. For those of you that couldn't make it today, all I can say is Man you missed out . Great food , great gifts and great company. Thanks again guys.thumbsupthumbsup

Kokehead
06-28-2008, 10:30 PM
No, thank you Dan. Your right, people did miss out on alot;)
It was a great time and even better to be out on the water with some great company.

Propnut69
06-28-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm glad you had a good time for those that went.thumbsup What was the biggest koke caught?

Kokehead
06-28-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm glad you had a good time for those that went.thumbsup What was the biggest koke caught?

The biggest koke went a wopping 13" But it's not the size that matters, it's how theyfencingif you know what I mean:D

wiperhunter
06-28-2008, 11:51 PM
It was a great morning on the pig. Thanks guys for putting it together, great eats at the end also. I want to put out a big thanks you to Rocky Mountain tackle and Shasta tackle for the great gift package for all that showed up.