Thread: Itroll

Default Itroll

Is anyone using the Itroll if so how do you like it? Has it improved your catch rate? Do you have the hunter on yours is it worth it? Do you have to have a professional hook it up?

Default I troll

I have not owned or used an I troll I've watched several videos and stuff, they look like a great product, my biggest gripe with them is that it costs $100 more to get the code to access the hunt mode, so they are charging a bill for something that is already programmed into it, just seems kind of chicken sh#t to me, but I guess that's how you make a profit. Just my opinion, and I'm probably going with a different unit than I troll (troll master)
    [SIGPIC]

Have it and love it! Easy set up and great throttle control. I saw a lot of protroll refurbished units and it kinda sacred me off.

Ditto. I have had one for three seasons now and really like it. I especially like the "hunt" modes. These allow for changes in throttle to allow the boat to speed up or slow down to a throttle position and time period you choose. the user interface takes some getting used to. It is extremely well build and Joel the owner stands behind his product and is continually working to add valuable features.
    K

Default Love it!

I purchased one the minute it was available. I use it on 9.9 mercury tiller. The Itroll is very high quality and worth every penny, although hunt mode is an upgrade,you do have the ability to try it out, if you like it buy it if not then don't. I use it. You can always contact Joel, he will answer all your questions. This is probably one of my favorite tools...
    Justin

I just got an Itroll and plan to mount it up at the helm of a windshield boat. Just looking for some mounting suggestions. Did any of you use the mounting ram that Itroll sells? Seems a little pricey.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Itroll.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	8981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Itroll1.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	8983

I have mine mounted that way and I love it. It looks good, It keeps it handy and out of the way. well worth the price.

Default Billet mount

I use it, I think it is worth the money.

Yeah that looks a lot better than I expected. Looks like a good way to go. Thanks