Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 2017 Lucky Peak Reservoir Kokanee Fishing Report

Nice catch on Tuesday, Nepetbutler! Were you at Arrowrock again or Lucky Peak? I'm heading up Thursday weather permitting. Mike

Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!

Arrowrock .got those from 10-3
    team Zigzag

Default Turner launch

Anyone been up to LP lately? I'm wondering if the Turner ramp is still in the water. The last time I was up there, a few weeks ago, the ramp was still in the water....but the trailer backed off the end of the concrete into the abyss. Apparently the Arrowrock road is really bad....so I thought LP might be in order.

Pauli

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Anyone been up to LP lately? I'm wondering if the Turner ramp is still in the water. The last time I was up there, a few weeks ago, the ramp was still in the water....but the trailer backed off the end of the concrete into the abyss. Apparently the Arrowrock road is really bad....so I thought LP might be in order.

Pauli
    Pauli,

Do you ever go to Anderson? Did okay there in the last few weeks. You might find it worth the extra driving.

Quote Originally Posted by hooknhunter View Post
    Pauli,

Do you ever go to Anderson? Did okay there in the last few weeks. You might find it worth the extra driving.
    Yes...we have been to Anderson a few times this season. We did pretty well... I'm just not into that long drive. Now, since the days are shorter, I would want to leave the house even earlier in the morning. Either of the 3 reservoirs seems to have me driving through Boise during commuting hours. After a day of fishing....that's a drag.

Pauli

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post

Pauli
    I went to LP on Sunday afternoon and launched at Turner. The ramp was still in the water and I didn't have any issues. Took my 5 year old grandson, so it was a quick trip. Mainly targeting trout near the dam, but no bites. Another fisherman said most boats were fishing further up the lake.
    White 18' Hewescraft, 115 and 8 hp Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbob View Post
    I went to LP on Sunday afternoon and launched at Turner. The ramp was still in the water and I didn't have any issues. Took my 5 year old grandson, so it was a quick trip. Mainly targeting trout near the dam, but no bites. Another fisherman said most boats were fishing further up the lake.
    Thank You for the update.

Pauli

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314