Thread: New to kokes from Central Oregon

Default New to kokes from Central Oregon

Well as stated I'm from Central Oregon. Went 10 yrs with out a boat or any fishing (sad ). So last year I finally got a boat. I live in Culver so I'm just minutes from Lake Billy Chinook boat ramp. Been doing plenty of fishing ever since. Love fishing for the kokes, trout, bull trout in the spring., and what ever else I can get hooked. I also hunt and do some work on old cars.

I've fished LBC, Lake Simtustus, and I want to get to Odell and East lake.

Welcome aboard. You are ideally situated to get into some fantastic Koke fishing. All the lakes you mentioned are great but make sure you include Wickiup and Odell in your plans, maybe even Crane. You are also surrounded by a great group of guys in that area who are always ready to help out, fallriverguy, fish-on-bend, silverbullets and chukardave1 just to mention 4 guys that really know what their are doing. Also, get familiar with Paulina Peak Tackle, the only central Oregon tackle company that I am familiar with.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

I've been trying to edit my profile, but says I can't.

aboard WGS55
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome aboard WGS55 , you won't be sorry that you joined us. Looking forward to your reports.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot