Thread: any new info

Default any new info

Iwas thinking about going out this weekend was wondering how its been and where they are any info? thanks,

The guys on here are pretty tight lipped on locations! LOL
    I'm headed up Thursday next week and I can tell you I'm going to look at my "Waypoints" by the pipeline and mouth of Rawlings FIRST.
    If I don't see anything there I'm headed deeper into Wyoming!!! Either the ranch house or further up into buckboard.
    Hope this helps!!! Let us know how you do!!!

Lablover

Kokanee fishing continues to be good on the entire lake. You'll see groups of boats at all main Kokanee spots from Lucerne to Buckboard. Yesterday fish were 45 to 55 ft. If you run lines 50' or less behind the Downriggers, other boats are not a problem.

Default Line length

When fishing 40 feet or deeper, my line is only 5 feet behind the ball. Works for me.

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

Thanks guys we started at breeze hill and worked our way south saturday the best color was pink as usual at 48 to 55 feet caught two over 4 lb the w word didnt come up while we were out . good luck and thanks again.
    Last edited by shotgunjones; 07-25-2016 at 12:16 PM.