Thread: Looking for charter/guide recommendation for Lucky Peak

Default Looking for charter/guide recommendation for Lucky Peak

Going this weekend. Looking for recommendations for fishing guide/charter for Lucky Peak. Going to have the family with me. Thanks

Welcome to the forum. As far as I know, there are no guides or guide services on Lucky Peak at this time.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Welcome to the forum. As far as I know, there are no guides or guide services on Lucky Peak at this time.
    Thank you very much for the information.

I tried getting a guides license for LP. After 7 years of going in circles I gave up. That's where my handle "AverysAdventure" came from, short for Avery's Outdoor Adventures which was the name we used for the business.
    Last edited by AverysAdventure; 06-19-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: added Avery's story

Quote Originally Posted by AverysAdventure View Post
    I tried getting a guides license for LP. After 7 years of going in circles I gave up. That's where my handle "AverysAdventure" came from, short for Avery's Outdoor Adventures which was the name we used for the business.
    Thanks. Beautiful Lake and great facilities. looking forward to visiting again. Very busy with recreational activities on the lake. Looks difficult to fish with all the traffic.