Thread: new no-ethanal gas in Wellsville

Default new no-ethanal gas in Wellsville

Just a FYI for those that may come through Logan to get to Bear Lake or Porky - the new Maverick at the Wellsville stop light has several no-ethanol gas pumps.

I also noticed today that the next-newest maverick on S. Main in Logan has the blue no-ethanol gas pumps. Is that a new standard for them? Sure will make it easier to get ethanol free gas :-)

The old Maverik on 2700N in Farr West was torn down and a new expanded version was built. Included was RV pumps in the rear with non ethanol gas available. There was a time a couple of years ago that I had to travel to get non ethanol in which wasn't really that far to go and now its becoming more available at stations around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bduck View Post
    The old Maverik on 2700N in Farr West was torn down and a new expanded version was built. Included was RV pumps in the rear with non ethanol gas available. There was a time a couple of years ago that I had to travel to get non ethanol in which wasn't really that far to go and now its becoming more available at stations around.
    the two refinery type places by us have it to, kellerstras on 2550 & jardaine on 1900 acossed from CAL-Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by TRUBBS View Post
    the two refinery type places by us have it to, kellerstras on 2550 & jardaine on 1900 acossed from CAL-Ranch
    Yep, the one across from Cal Ranch was the one I was going to until Maverik started selling clear gas.