Thread: Looking for fishing partners :)

Question Looking for fishing partners :)

Hey Guys,

I am looking to meet some people who enjoy trout/kokanee fishing as much as I do. I am located in Boise, Idaho. I get to go out about once a week during the spring / summer and am looking to increase that. I am unable to drive due to medical reasons 'which is why I bought a boat can't drive on land, I'll go by water!' I have all the tackle and rods you would need but you could always use your own if you prefer.

I have the hardware needed for trolling and a bimini top 'if it gets hot or rains a bit'.
    I fish whenever possible, rain, snow, hot or cold. I am a die hard when it comes to fishing, weekends, weekdays doesn't matter I can make time since I work my own hours.

Drinking 'in moderation' and smoking are allowed, while I don't do it, I don't mind if others do.

I am looking for someone who has a vehicle that is able to tow a 14.5' boat, very light weight.

You are more than welcome to have someone else on the boat it can fish 3 comfortably.

I would be willing to go fishing at any location but generally when I go it is either Lucky Peak or Arrowrock.

So if you are looking for some no hassle, no drama fishing, let's make it happen!

Things you will need
    - A vehicle that can tow a 1,000lb boat
    - Fishing License 'if you want to fish with 2 rods you will need a 2 pole permit'
    - A Great attitude and a love for fishing
    - If you are interested in going send me a pm or post below :)
    Last edited by DeltaDude; 01-23-2016 at 04:05 PM.

I am always down to fish and new fishing buddies never hurts. I will send you my info in a direct message

Hey guys, I appreciate the responses I have gotten so far, looking forward to meeting up with a lot of you.

I live in Nampa and would be happy to hook up with you for some fishing.
    I have a boat about the same size so we could use your or mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00H0H_eVdysiZ4arj_600x450.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	8505