Thread: Odell Algie Bloom

Default Odell Algie Bloom

Just return from the lake of the jolly green giant. Arrived Wednesday early to a green lake the viability at the lake was about two feet. I had 67 degree temp at the surface. They posted the lake on Friday at Princess Creek boat ramp warning not to let your pets drink the water and no swimming. It's the worst I ever seen the lake. Fishing was slow for us we landed average of 12 fish before we were blown off around 9:30 or so. They were on top and a few down. I had 51 degree water at 65 ft and 49 degrees at 75 ft. I have no idea if the fish could even see the baits the viability was so bad. I witness one fisherman using a Ford fender with wobbler at the end attached to a orange hoochie doing good. I would assume a lot of flash was needed. The lake in my Opion was horrible.

Thanks for the report. This website seems to be fairly dead for the lack of interest in Oregon koke fishing, seems to be Flaming Gorge or nothing much at all. Dammed shame, nice site with some nice folks. RAY
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nice rig....what length is your Alumaweld? what size is the Yamaha behind it?

16' Talon, with the swing-tongue trailer it fits in my garage, stays nice and no storage fee. 60hp Yamaha, 6 hp Suzuki kicker, both run off the main tank, dual batteries. Very sweet rig. Can't seem to load a picture here anymore. RAY
    Last edited by sawhorseray; 07-24-2015 at 01:35 AM.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment