Thread: Garage/Tackle sale

Default Garage/Tackle sale

I apologize in advance if this is not right place to post the following message. Moderator, feel free to move it or delete if I broke a rule:

On Friday and Saturday 6/19 and 6/20 from 8am to 3pm there will be a Garage sale offering a unique opportunity to own some fishing gear and tackle from a life time collection assembled by one of the greatest men ever to post on this website.

Born to Fish (Dean Berg) lost his fight with cancer last March. He was a Father, a Husband, A Viet Nam combat Vet, a great friend to many and pretty much had the biggest heart you could ever come across.

All proceeds will be forwarded to his family.

Only those who have the same passion and love for fishing as Dean did should show up.

Anyone seeking to obtain large amounts of tackle/gear at bulk discounts to profit off of with future sales need not attend. This sale is only for those who love fishing and want to add to their own collection for personal use. This was at his request and that is how it will be.

3231 N. Boulder Creek ave
    Meridian, ID

Items include but not limited to (in many colors and sizes): dodgers, flashers, herring rigs, tackle bags, swim baits, muskie lures, pre-tied leaders for steelhead, salmon and walleye, hoochies, hooks, fishing line, leader spools, spinners (trout, salmon and steelhead, plastics, cranks, jigs, jig heads, pliers and other tools, anchor rope, small selection of rods and reels, blades, beads and many many other raw materials to make just about anything you can think of, pre tied leaders for kokanee and trout trolling.

You may PM me if you have any questions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tackle Pic.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	8109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tackle Pic.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	8110  
    Last edited by metalheadgene; 06-15-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Just a reminder of the garage sale tomorrow and Saturday. No matter what species you target, it is most likely represented in this sale.

Thanks in advance

Regards
    g

I wish I was in Idaho I'd be there for sure , sorry about the circumstances of the sale cancer sucks to put it mildly , I lost my mother to cncer several years ago and have friend affected by it also god bless his family.