Thread: Going to be some mad people

Angry Going to be some mad people

My fishing partner and I were at squaw hollow today 8/29 .We got off the water about 1/p,and while we was getting the boat ready the USFS ranger showed up. We said our hello's ,then the man got out his ticket book,and he got busy handing out tickets. It seems that there are a whole lot of people that don't know you need a pass,when using a developed boat ramp. I think that there might some mad people,when they got off the water,and seen a ticket on their windshield. So as a PSA if you're coming to the gorge,don't forget you just might need a USFS pass.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Thanks for the heads up. How was the fishing and how deep were they running, if you don't mind me asking.

As the old saying goes,the fishing was great,the catching sucked. We were across from the boat ramp working the eastern cliffline. Us and about a few hundreds of our closest friends At one time I counted over 45 boats in our honey hole. Fish are every where,we graphed fish from 20 ft to 80 ft ,just one big school after another. Green dodgers with either RMT green cotton candy squids or RMT pearlsence squids worked best for us. You just have to keep working the schools,til you can piss one off enough to strike. . We did our best around skunk cliffs,after the armada had thinned out a bit,around 11/a
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"