Thread: awesome forum thanks guys

Default awesome forum thanks guys

First let me say thanks and thanks again for all the info after 7 hours of fishing today I got not just 1 but 6 wow now I'm hooked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140713_162151.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	7519  

LOL. We're going to need more details than that!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

ok details well for starters no fishing on Sat due to storm friday had to work but this morning left my house at 630 got on the water about 8ish started with a RMT pink dodger with a pink and white bill squid i think thats what its called trolled for an hour with nothing switched lures and put on a small orange wedding ring smothered in carp spit scent and a white power maggot and tah dah! my first koke gave out a war cry and back down to 30 feet i sent my rig nothing for about another hour switched again to a yellow and orange squid with a spinner on it and got another hook up had to keep changing lures nothing was a hot ticket but i ended up with six sorry for the novel just had to share with everyone! im 35 years old and feel as excited as i did when i caught my first fish i imagine! thanks again to everyone now im gonna try the gorge for a nice sized one. or maybe strawberry fisrt dont want to bite off more than i can chew got to crawl before i walk

Were you fishing with one rod or 2? By yourself?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

One pole and all by my lonely except for moose my drathar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140713_083401.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	7520  

Way to go. I'm glad you got a few. Sure is a nice quiet pond. The solitude is worth catching smaller fish. Hopefully you can get some more.

Quote Originally Posted by cantcatch View Post
    One pole and all by my lonely except for moose my drathar
    Good on you. Going fishing is leaving for the lake, catching is when your on the lake with pole in hand. You can now up your game jumping from the skillet to the fire by either challenging Strawberry or the Gorge. BTW, watch for the Bear Lake fall gathering date. All are welcome to join us.

Here's a piece of good news, as of 1 July a second pole permit is no longer required to purchase with fishing license. Fees have increased with the purchase of a fishing license however a second pole is now permitted to use. Any previous valid licenses purchased prior to July 1 is also valid to use second pole. Same applies to non-resident licenses.

Any further questions on this matter can be directed to:

DWR
    Salt Lake City
    801-538-4700

Off topic for sure
    A friend and I are going back August 1 to Fish Otter Creek Res and Fish lake . We plan to camp and fish for about 3 weeks . We had a great time last year . We didn't try Panguich
    ( sp )because the water was so low .Can anyone recommend other lakes for trout as large or larger we might try ?
    Thanks