Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring Gathering

Hi Dave;

I sent you a PM. By the way, Roger forwarded the picture of your Nevada fish. Goodness what a nice one.

Roger , I finally got my Decals installed. see what you think.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140321_172352.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	6957Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140321_172401.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	6958

Quote Originally Posted by AFDan52 View Post
    Roger , I finally got my Decals installed. see what you think.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140321_172352.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	6957Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140321_172401.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	6958
    Those look familiar and great looking. Mine are pointing the opposite direction.

Mine are too, these pictures are from the same side. One is a little closer than the other.

Long range weather cast is looking good with a small system moving thru on Thursday Mar 27. Appears to not interfere with Saturday.

Can't wait for this weekend , BTW no word for Adam Eakle so I am thinking a no show. No problem - his loss. LOL

Our show will go on.

OK, Roger, I've got the sauerkraut. Let me know what else we still need.

Quote Originally Posted by smokepoles View Post
    OK, Roger, I've got the sauerkraut. Let me know what else we still need.
    The basics are covered. Whatever else you throw in is a plus.

Here is one advantage to beinging retired. I am loaded and ready to go. I am looking forward to some fish being caught by everyone!

For those of you doing some recon on Friday, be sure to post up suggested areas for Saturday morn if you can.

Wink I'll pass to Roger

Quote Originally Posted by smokepoles View Post
    For those of you doing some recon on Friday, be sure to post up suggested areas for Saturday morn if you can.
    I will not have a computer with me, so I will radio on to Roger progress and he can post when he gets home. So far it is the 2 of us who will be out Friday. I do not know of anyone else who will be out. I have herd that the fish are moving and spread out, so the traditional locations will not be sacred this weekend. Seek and you shall find them. A fish finder that works at high speed will be valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishing View Post
    I will not have a computer with me, so I will radio on to Roger progress and he can post when he gets home. So far it is the 2 of us who will be out Friday. I do not know of anyone else who will be out. I have herd that the fish are moving and spread out, so the traditional locations will not be sacred this weekend. Seek and you shall find them. A fish finder that works at high speed will be valuable.
    Dan should be on the lake as well on Friday. Kokaholic & Agitator also coming up later in the morning on Friday. With names like that this could spell mischievous doings. I'll have Petty in my boat on Saturday. We'll use VHF ch69 to chat.

I have made up an official Bear L thread so all postings and pics can funnel there.

Just got word from gonefishing. He's on the road and gonefishing. He will be at Bear thru next Tuesday. We are have a spring storm hampering some travel today especially over the higher passes but should clear later today. I'm hitting the road tomorrow am for a 2day fun fest. Saturday will be clear of weather but another system moving in on Sunday.

I caught these Cutts at Pyramid Lake a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd give you guys something to shoot for. Hope you guys have a great time!

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    I caught these Cutts at Pyramid Lake a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd give you guys something to shoot for. Hope you guys have a great time!

I like encouragement Dave. I'm am ready to pack up the mule train and hit the Mormon trail to Pyramid. Thank god we'll stop short of Donner summit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12