Thread: 2014 Crescent Lake Fishing Reports

Default 2014 Crescent Lake Fishing Reports

Happy New Year everyone, good fishing in 2014.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

I live in Idaho and don't fish in Oregon very much. I'll be visiting my brother at Crescent Lake the first week of August. He promises some fishing time. Any suggestions you'd care to pass along? A pm is fine if you don't want to share with the lurkers.

Physion

Quote Originally Posted by Physion View Post
    I live in Idaho and don't fish in Oregon very much. I'll be visiting my brother at Crescent Lake the first week of August. He promises some fishing time. Any suggestions you'd care to pass along? A pm is fine if you don't want to share with the lurkers.

Physion
    Crescent is a easy lake to fish and the fish are descent sized with a five fish limit. Fishing the usual suspects such as hoochies and dodgers as well as lake trolls will work, although I prefer not to use the bulky attractors. That time of year you'll need to get down deep. 50'-60' or so.

I will make a different suggestion though. That time of year you may want to drive down the road a bit and hit Odell. It has a 25 fish limit. The fish size was great last year and they will be nice and fat by then!

Hope this helps and good luck!
    - I don't fish when I have time.. I make time to fish