Thread: Anywhere to go on the south east part of the state.

Default Anywhere to go on the south east part of the state.

I am in tri cities, and I would like to find a spot to go for the koks that isn't too horribly far away. If anyone knows of a lake near my part of the woods, I would greatly appreciate it. Seams like all the ones I hear about are on west side of the state.

jfive doesn't look like it. not according to the wa state dept of fish and wildlife. but here's a list for you from there site that might help. good luck http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/washington/species/9008/ dfly

remember if the girls don't find you handsome they better find you handy

Well perhaps the closest lakes to you could be Chapman in Spokane county or Loon which in 28 miles north of Spokane. There are several lakes around Spokane some better than others.

Dworshak Reservoir is one of the best Kokanee fisheries around, they are on the bite now, and the limit is 25. I lived in the Tri-cities 12 years ago, and made the trip to Dworshak many times, the trip is sure worth it, one of the best kept secrets around, retired from Hanford, then moved to Hell's Canyon, shorter trip now and we go there often, you would love it, not a single private home on the entire 53 mile length, fisherman's paradise.