What a weather related fishery/Its been a challenge to catch a fish what a difference than the opener but we still manage to out smart a few of them/found no pattern they seem to want every thing and then nothing. If I was to say Vances Gold with a Orange teaser worked well also purple teaser.The key is water temperture.These fish have air platters and barometer affect the bite a lot./ we managed 14 fish on Saturday lost 10 was the nices day of the memorial day weekend ( 14 / 15 inch in size). Had some folks aboard never caught a kokanee before had some netting problems. Lost 8 fish on Sunday nothing in the boat cold windy and rain. didn't fish long. Left at 11 am on Sunday and was able to put 8 in the boat. I purchased a fish Hawk temp gauge Its a temp gauge with give the temp at 5 ft level down to 100 ft its digital helped a real lot. Found fish only problem they were none bitters you could troll all day through them and not get bitten when I hit 35ft water I got 53% temp thus found bitters. That magic temperture 48 /52 thus the temp they will feed in. Even lost a DR Ball snag on something. In the morning at first light like 05.30 we were on the lake It was 15 ft and up after the morning bite they were deeper. Tuna scent worked the best for us. A lot of you folks been finding fish on your electronics but your forgetting water temp you can troll all day in fish but they not bitters. Believe it or not we stayed between both boat ramps and caught are fish I was all over that lake caught and had strikes in that area all day. Good luck.