Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Wickiup Reservoir Thread

Default Did you lose a Cooler?

I found a cooler at Gull Point CG on Sunday the 9th. Did you lose one? If so PM me to identify.
    Last edited by sheepdog-dad; 06-16-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by chukardave1 View Post
    They all have a horrible taste. I wouldn't fish this lake anymore this year. The bigger and harder fighting the fish is the worse it tastes
    Something does not smell right here, and I don't think it is the scented corn going bad...
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Quote Originally Posted by DLM View Post
    Something does not smell right here, and I don't think it is the scented corn going bad...
    I second that David. I am going over on the 16th and catch some of those muddy Kokanee.

The grandson and I were there for a few hours Saturday morning and managed to pickup 6 before having to leave at 0900.

We caught one right off the bat at 0530, then it went almost dead until 0800, then a bite started. The first one was right on top, all others were in 20-30 down. We stayed in the main channels just to keep it simple and avoid problems with an 8 year old as pilot

Gold dodger and orange were what seemed to be popular with the biters, but only the very bright orange. I tried several shades, but only the brightest got results. All were 15-16 inches but very heavy, one was easily over 2lbs.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12