Thread: berryessa????

Default berryessa????

hello
    im going up to berryessa on monday i was wondering if anyone has been up there lately fishing for koks/trout/kings and if so if you have any tips on what to use or where that b great and any info on how its been let me know thanks

I haven't personally but have read some recent reports from other forums that indicated that the action is good right now near the top. A lot of shad boils going on. Trolling grubs and minnow immitations on top should get you some fish. Work the narrows for the area I've seen reports on.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Default Berryessa

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    I haven't personally but have read some recent reports from other forums that indicated that the action is good right now near the top. A lot of shad boils going on. Trolling grubs and minnow immitations on top should get you some fish. Work the narrows for the area I've seen reports on.
    I fished it last monday with a friend for 10 nice fish including a 27 1/2 inch king, Most fish were RAINBOWS in the 17 to 19 inch Range, The fish were all caught in 20 foot or less depth of water trolling ,Minnows,apex and pink and .blue UV hoochies