Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lucky Peak Kokes 2011

I haven't used a snubber for a long time.....I use rubber bands. Yep! Rubber bands. You can get a bag of large Postal Rubber Bands at Office Max or any
    of the Office Supply store for about $3.00 they come in Red, Blue and Green.
    I put a split ring on the end of my Flasher then loop the Rubber Band thru it,
    then tie off the wedding ring, or huchie on the other end. You will be
    amazed at the hook rate of 98%. Simple, and a lot more give than snubbers
    and CHEAP! Good Luck

Thanks for the snubber info, guys. Mike

No reports for over two weeks? Fishing that bad right now? Whos got a recent report, good or bad for LP? Been out of town or I'd go out and check it out myself.

Went to LP on Tuesday and the fishing was tough. Fished from 10am to 5pm and caught two. Fish were spread out and at several different depths. This has been a crazy year. June is usually a productive month for me, but the past couple of trips have been tough. Hope things stablize and the water warms up soon.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

Anyone fish near Spring Shores yet or is everyone staying near the dam?

Fished across from Spring Shores for a while on tuesday, but mores creek has made that part of the lake real muddy and brought in a lot of floating branches, ect. Water was better above and below (near the narrows). Spent some time in both places. Didn't go down to the dam, but from the road it looked pretty good. Can't really give you a "hotspot" to try as the fish were all spread out. The rains today probably made Mores Creek even worse. Sure wish summer would get here so the lake and fish can become more consistant.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

Thanks Sawtooth. Only fished up there once and that was last year (had an awesome day). It’s weird how all the fish seem to be sporadic right now. By this time last year I was having great luck but this year all the reports seem to be the same for the most part. I think for now I'm going to stick with Anderson at least until it warms up a little more. I do want to catch some of those large LP kokes!!

Bob

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567