Thread: Wallowa Report?

Default Wallowa Report?

I leave Saturday for a week at Wallowa and the last report I have seen is a month old.

Any recent reports?? Thanks for any information.

Default re:Wallowa

Very slow for most. Fished last week, and there were only 4-5 boats on the lake daily. Some of those seemed to be fishing for trout. You should be able to see some nice fish in the river spawning also!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasty1 View Post
    I leave Saturday for a week at Wallowa and the last report I have seen is a month old.

Any recent reports?? Thanks for any information.

Wulffman, thanks for the update. One thing about Wallowa is when the fishing is slow, you can always enjoy the beauty of the the place!

Default re:Wallowa Report?

Let me know how you did!

Well just got home. Sorry to report is was sssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllooooowwww!
    Got a couple kokes and a couple trout (small planters) for the week. Got one nice trout (maybe 2.5lbs) to the boat before he released, got him at 65 feet.
    Wished I could give a better report, but its late in the season.

I was very surprise that there was no mussle inspection at the lake, I think Oregon is taking a big chance on a beautiful body of water with Lake Wallowa.

Wow that is slow fishing.
    Sorry it wasnt better for you. We were thinking of going over this weekend to see if we could catch a couple that were starting to color up so we could get them mounted.
    Must be to late for that huh ?