Thread: Killer Bait CRYSTAL BULLET

Hybrid View

Default Killer Bait CRYSTAL BULLET

Is anyone familliar with these mini skirts, and if so, do you know of an internet source where they can be purchased?

I came across this product in a store while visiting my son but I can't find them in the Boise area where I live.

Google searches have proven futile.

The distributor, Pacific Catch in Auburn CA must have either relocated or gone out of business cause their website doesn't work....their phone number is disconnected...and directory assistance for that town and the surrounding area shows no listing.

Default Howards

I've never heard of these, but when it comes to tackle, I would try Howards in Nampa. They might be able to order some for you. You may have already tried there, but thought I would throw it out to you.
    Lucky Koke

Default sites

I found these two sites also. Not sure if these are even what you are looking for but I gave it a try!

http://www.stevesfishingsupplies.com...fic_catch.html

http://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/s..._detail&p=3151

Lucky

Last edited by SilverBullets; 03-10-2010 at 04:32 PM.

BTF01: I use them at Lake Pardee. They are mini crappie jigs. I just buy the bodies and make them into Mini Hoochies. I have also run a small spinner blade in front of them. Only thing is, If you use a size 4 hook. It does mess up the action. I use a size 6 hook and they work fine. The Kokes in Lake Pardee are small, thats why i only use them there. If i can find the pictures i took of them a while back i will post them. I am still looking for them. Or i can just put up some new ones.

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

Here is a picture of some of them with and with out spinners. If i can find those other pictures, I will put them up. Good luck and if you have any question. Feel free to ask or PM me.

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

Found em on Steve's Fishing. Couldn't figure out how to delete my post before all the replies. Thanks all.